What we'll cover in our Webinar
- What has changed?
- What am I supposed to do with the passport fields in Section 1?
- Do I need to complete this form for all of my current employees?
- Laminated Social Security cards: to accept or not to accept?
- What do those spaces under List A mean?
- What should I do with the bar code box?
Are You Prepared for the New Form I-9?
Join us Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM CST for a one-hour webinar on the changes to the Form I-9. Our guest, an immigration attorney whose practice is focused on the Form I-9 and E-Verify, will provide hints, tips, and guidance for navigating the new 9-page Form I-9. The session will cover the important changes to the form and its instructions and will answer many frequently asked questions.
About the Presenter
Nicole A. ("Nici") Kersey is the Managing Director of Kersey Immigration Compliance, LLC. She is an attorney whose practice focuses on the Form I-9, E-Verify, and related immigration compliance issues. She provides training, policies, and auditing services and represents employers during I-9 inspections and settlement negotiations.
Nicole A. "Nici" Kersey
Kersey Immigration Compliance, LLC